Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Introduction

Welcome to my new blog!

For those who don't know me personally, my name is Leigh-Ann, and I am a single mom to my 4yr old son, Levi. We live in sunny Florida with my parents, right by the beach. I sew just about anything you can think of, teach sewing lessons at JoAnn Fabrics, teach Sunday school at a Unitarian Universalist Church, and homeschool my little guy! We are also part of an awesome natural parenting group, Brevard Natural Moms.


So in the past, I've had a blogs for just updates on my son, and for a homeschool group that never really took off. And I've been meaning to do one for all of the sewing projects that I do!

I've decided to combine it all here, at The Little Sewing Shop. At our house, my sewing room is also my son Levi's homeschool space. Generally, while I'm sewing, he is working on school!

Here on my new blog you will find my latest sewing and other crafty creations including things I've made for Levi as well as in-stock items and spots for custom orders. You will also see posts about what we are doing as far as homeschooling, so I can keep myself accountable, keep track of what Levi is doing, and share my ideas with you!

I'm hoping I'll be able to make this blog look better than ones I've done in the past, the formatting of online information is still a challenge for me, so I'm doing my best.

Welcome to my blog, and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment